You are the candidate we have been waiting for if:
You have professional experience within the field of trading agricultural produce,
You have at least secondary education; higher education is appreciated,
- You are very stress-resistant.
Creative, communicative, systematic and independent people, who are strongly motivated to achieve their goals
- building long-term relationships with customers,
- developing the market of suppliers by actively seeking new customers,
- preparing commercial offers and purchase reports,
- conducting commercial negotiations,
- cooperating with other departments of the company.
- experience in the industry is obligatory,
- secondary or higher education,
- responsibility and reliability,
- effective communication skills,
- time-management skills,
- driving license, cat. B.
- employment contract,
- remuneration system rewarding involvement,
- large independence in the implementation of tasks,
- necessary work tools (a car for business trips, laptop, telephone),
- opportunity for professional development.